Tango.info wiki content guidelines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article presents guidelines for the content of tango.info wiki pages.
- User:Tobiasco has suggested: Unverifyable statements anywhere except the user's own page should be marked with the user name (user name can be entered as code ~~~). Chrisjjj 2008-04-10T17:49:33 (UTC)
- Definition of "unverifyable" needed Chrisjjj 2008-04-10T17:49:33 (UTC)
- keep text concise
- Section headings to be marked with at least level 2, i.e. "==" enclosing the section name, e.g. == Section name ==. Reason: h1 is reserved for page title.
- pages that start in the title with "User:" or "User_talk:" belong to the user namespace
- User pages may be created/edited only by that user or administrators.
- User subpages start with "User:Username/" followed by a title, e.g. User:Tobiasco/DJing
To be solved:
- Chrisjjj writes: I assume that on a user page, edits from other users are acceptable only if they are either minor, or major and specifically invited.
User talk namespace
- pages that start in the title with "User_talk:" belong to the user talk namespace
- there should be no subpages, i.e. the only pages have a title of the form "User talk:Username"