This is the info and help page for https://tango.info/hmap
A tool that helps you to find Tango Argentino events ordered by distance to your chosen location.
How to use it
- Center the map to your preferred origin by clicking your origin at the map. You may either click a city or any point in between.
- Choose a zoom-level that fits best to your area of search. Click a new bar on the zoom-level-bar. Guess a level that might fit your needs. The zoom-level-bar is right of the map.
- In the menu right of the map you have to select what you are looking for. Press the show-button for a result-list.
There are alternative ways to center the map to your favourite origin:
- You may use UN/LOCODEs to center the map to a city: e.g. for Berlin it is https://tango.info/hmap/DEBER
- You may use the city-search-function in the menu. In the result-list you simply can click your city. If you are not sure of the exact spelling or the writing inside the database might be different - then you should use wildcards. The asterix * represents any number of characters and the questionmark ? is used for exactly one unknown character.
A similar map-service based on the same database and google-map you will find at tango.info gmap.
- detailed info to the right and lowercase "i" -> info not Info. This way it is done on tango.info in general.
- display un/locode? editors need it. maybe put in title, if hover over info, it is shown.