Reasons for deprecation
- wrong TINP
- found on cover but invalid
- GTIN for a TINO found
- bad TINO range - removed 2014-10-08
- log deprecations in TINP fix
- change the TINP in the database
- keep old TINP in the product table but change values
- collection name = _deprecated_
- product name contains at minimum: string "deprecated", new TINP if any. It can also contain a reason
- other values removed
For each 1:1 replacement (full product gets a new TINP and the new TINP only refers to that product) deliver the replacement TINP for input lines that consist of a TINT.
- Choose tag name:
- tinp_new - different meaning, e.g. could be new TINP that is not a replacement
- create tag "tinp_replacement"
- Done in 1.3.5
The database contains a table named "tinp_deprecation".