Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ArtistIDs: http://musicbrainz.org/doc/ArtistID
- unique IDs used to identify an artist.
- AlbumIDs/ReleaseID: http://musicbrainz.org/doc/ReleaseID TIN
- unique IDs used to identify a collection of tracks in a sequence on a single medium.
- TrackIDs: http://musicbrainz.org/doc/TrackID - TINT
- arbitrary IDs that are assigned by the MusicBrainz server when it accepts a track into the database. This ID is unique and will not change over time, so that people can use this identifier to refer to this track and only this track.
- The IDs are also stored in tags music files by the MusicBrainzTagger applications. See MusicBrainzTag for detailed information.
Other Identifiers used by MusicBrainz